michael wrote:

> has anyone attempted to use this device in fbsd yet? just wondering if i
> should go the ndis route or try to fudge it in with the existing ral
> drivers.

If you mean the Linksys (Cisco) Wireless USB 54G C adapter: neither. It
uses the rum driver.

I'm using that same stick as we speak. In 7.0-RELEASE the driver had a
bug causing kernel panics, but since 7.1-RELEASE (and 7-STABLE, currently
7.2-PRERELEASE) it works like a charm. It even plays nicely with
wpa_supplicant, which my laptop's builtin card still doesn't.

Hope this helps,

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing
Jesus is not very Christian.