Hi!

I've just installed 5-RELEASE, and I asked for the FreeBSD Boot Manager to be installed on both my HDDs.

When the machine boots I'm given options for :

F1 - DOS
F5 - Drive 2

Hitting F5 takes me to a second menu, where I can boot FreeBSD no problem. My problem is that Win2k will no longer boot.... Hitting F1 displays a message that, "NTLDR is missing". I've tried all the repair options on the Win2k setup disc to no avail I think.

I'm sorry this isn't directly FreeBSD related, but I really hope my Win2k installation isn't hosed.

Any help would be much appricated!

Thanks! :)

Andrew.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message