Da Rock wrote:
I'd to debug this, but I'm not even sure where to start. On just one
system since some recent updates I have no options screens coming up for
ports. I get a blue screen and then nothing; stdout says options
unchanged.

It is a vm if that means anything?

Cheers

if i understand you correctly, and this is the same thing, i have had this happen when building ports in a terminal emulator of sorts, particularly the xfce4 one (and maybe kde4 konsole) when the actual window is too small (e.g. in number of lines). i would see the blue screen for a bit and then options unchanged. it doesn't happen if at all if i keep the window a good size, but i don't know about VM.