First off - I don't get this error when i run mozilla as root.

When I run mozilla as my user I get the little screen telling me to pick
a profile.  When I do that then click "Start mozilla".
I get the following error:

Component returned failure code: x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[nsIProfileInternal.statApprunner]

Then nothing happens.

I have 4.7, mozilla 1.2.1, Java installed, and everything seems to work fine as root, just not as a user.
Am I missing some compenent, do I need to upgrade something.

Thanks for the help

Dave

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message