I just upgraded to php4.3.1 and i'm getting core dumps with
apache13-modssl when the php4 module and ssl modules load. I can recompile
without CURL support and everything is happy. The logs show no error
messages other than:

Feb 27 17:00:20 www /kernel: pid 12468 (httpd), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core
dumped)

php4 make shows:

/usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: libssl.so.2, needed by
/usr/local/lib/libcurl.so, may conflict with libssl.so.3

/usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: libcrypto.so.2, needed by
/usr/local/lib/libcurl.so, may conflict with libcrypto.so.3

Anybody have any suggestions?

I've also noticed that the apache13-modssl port installs the openssl port
instead of using the default openssl code. Could this be causing part of
the problem?

-Stephen