Hi,

I saw Zend in the ports and so I'm hoping that some here use it and can help me with this one. I've installed the latest stable Zend, which is a little newer than what I found in ports, and I'm running PHP version 5.2.8 (which I did install from ports). I'm going through the Zend QuickStart guide (http://framework.zend.com/docs/quickstart/create-an-action-controller-and-view), and ran into this error when loading the page at this point of the quick start;

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'spl_autoload does not exist in this PHP installation' in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/QuickStart/library/Zend/Loader.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/apache22/data/QuickStart/public/index.php(18): Zend_Loader::registerAutoload() #1 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/QuickStart/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 206

I've searched through the ports looking for auto and load in php5 modules and I've found nothing (I did my searching at freshports.org). I then did a make config in the /usr/ports/lang/php5 directory but didn't see a check box for spl_autoload in the options. How do I get this installed in my PHP installation?

Thanks,
Andy