Presenting Yale as a new client

We are very proud to present a new collaboration with Yale

Dabber presents it´s biggest player so far and is proud to introduce the
collaboration with the global company Assa-Abloy and the brand Yale Locks. The
42 films in the Yale Feeling Safe project about safety, security, favourite
places and favourite things are developed to show that all over the world,
people are actively securing what they care about; their home, their family,
their personal belongings or their business with the name they trust.

We have focused on developing the player for faster delivery and smoother user
interaction. The present times calls for smart, cost effective and innovative
ways to connect with the audience.

What we can do for you:
If you as some of our clients are looking for the 'wow-factor', or need to
start implementing video in your business or if you need our different approach
to take the step from idea to a well-visited website. Whatever the need, Dabber
is ready to take you from static to stunning!

If you are interested in our services, big or small please contact us. We are
based in Stockholm Sweden and work globaly on changing the way we communicate.

Visit the web site Yale - Feeling Safe to try out the player: here

/Daniel Daboczy
CEO Dabber.tv