Yes, I was reminded of the <pre> </pre> tags, and that solved it.
Thanks!

On Apr 12, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Modulok wrote:

I don't know what program you're using for your CGI stuff, but
basically all that is needed is the '<pre></pre>' tags. Here is an
example which uses PHP to call the system 'calendar' command:

<head>
        <title>Modulore Training Media</title>
Hello world. Calling UNIX calendar program via PHP:
<pre>
<?php
system("calendar -f calendar.history");
?>