I'm running FreeBSD 5.0 and pppoed (ppp) with -nat option.
This works fine on interface tun0 since ppp does the NAT.

Trying to run an extra natd to get also packets that come from
an extra network (vpn) and arrive at ng0 resulted in an error message
that diverting is not supported.

Is that an option I can switch on via a sysctl or do I have to build it into the
kernel?

AFAICS the newer kernel has so much built in and many options are gone.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]