> I will be sending my web server out to be co-located, and keeping a second
>  box here
> in my office. I want to be able to make this local box a mirror of the

rsync ..

setup SSH with RSA or DSA authentication, use passphrase-less keys
(or ssh-agent or something) and do something like

(from remote web server)

rsync -e ssh -av /path/to/files remote_server:/path/to/files

use -avn instead of -av to have rsync show what it would do without
actually doing it.

of course if possible I reccomend transferring all files as a non
root user in both cases, my last company I had seperate accounts for
ftp synch and www synch.

nate