--On Monday, April 20, 2009 11:32:58 -0500 "??????? ?" <root1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I am trying to mount an ISO image (which was converted with
with help from ccd2iso tool), I used

mdconfig -a -t vnode -f ./"isoimage.iso" -u 3
mount -t cd9660 /dev/md3 /cdrom

and

mdconfig -a -f /path/disk.iso md1
mount -t cd9660 /dev/md1 /mnt/path

variant of the proper way. It doesn't work.

This works. I got it from a previous post to the list answering my question two years ago.

To mount:

   mdconfig -a -t vnode -u 0 -f somefile.iso     mount -t cd9660 /dev/md0 /mnt

To unmount:

   umount /mnt
   mdconfig -d -u 0

Thanks to A.J. Kehoe IV for posting that answer almost two years ago to the day.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst