On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, P.Moulin wrote:

Testing a mini-ITX Intel D945GCLF2 motherboard with Atom 330 processor.

Hi, [sorry to re-open this one month old thread]

I have also this D945GCLF2. All is running nearly fine, but on heavy load
and after the system is powered up for a couple of days, it panics.

The system is running 7.1-RC1 (7th dec 2008) as a Generic kernel, and a
gmirrored WDC+seagate backup drive. The bios is still in 99 release.

Since I have read some is using also this board as an home server, does
someone else is also having this issue (panic under heavy load when up for a few days) ?

Just as feedback, the board I was testing eventually refused to power on. So that test ended there.