Hi,

  when running "freebsd-update fetch" on FreeBSD 6.x I get the error:

Fetching public key...
fetch: http://update.freebsd.org/i386/6.1/pub.key: No address record
Error fetching updates

I've previously had a search around and compared the config file with that present by default on FreeBSD 7.x (which works without any hacking etc) but I never did work out what is wrong or what should be in a good config file. For one thing the directory its looking in for the pub.key seems to be hardcoded as "/i386/6.1/" or at least that path is not present in my conf file, perhaps its possible to add an additional line to the conf file to modify this... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance, Andy.