> i think it's a bug but only happens with such massive mirror. very few
>people do more than 2-way mirrors that's probably it wasn't catched.
>
>please do report the bug - it's critical.

In fact I just confirmed that if we reduce our mirror to just two members the
problem does not occur. The returning member, even if it is the first drive, is
always re-synced with the data from the other drive and no data is lost.

And yes, it's definitely a critical bug. I'm filing a bug report now, but we
may have to fix this in-house before we can release our product with this
problem. There is too great a risk for customers to lose data.

Peter