Hi all

I'm trying to get a Linksys WPC54Gv5 wireless pccard working. It has a Marvell 8335 chip. I've created a module with ndisgen and I can see ndis0. When I up it with ifconfig I immediately get repeated messages:

Apr 28 23:23:19 pcbsd kernel: interrupt storm detected on "irq11:"; throttling interrupt source

As soon as I down the interface the messages stop.

I've also tried starting ndis0 with polling

# ifconfig ndis0 inet 192.168.1.20 polling

but still get the messages. I guess this driver doesn't support polling. Or I've got the syntax wrong.

According to vmstat -i irq11 is used by cbb0 and pcm0. ndis0 is on irq9

irq9: cbb1 ndis0++

This is on PCBSD 7.1 which is FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE

Any way I can get this thing working?

Thanks

Chris