Hi there,

I am thinking about getting an ADSL connection and I would like to know
which (internal) ADSL modems work well with Freebsd.

Although I have very good knowledge of NT I have decided to use a
Freebsd box to connect my network to the internet. I want host my own
website and ftp.

I only have basic knowledge of Freebsd and I would like to get some
security tips.

I'll start with implementing a firewall and closing risky services :-)

Are there any good guidelines available?

Cheers