On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 11:08:45AM -0500, Tom Parquette wrote:

> >This is due to the upgrade of openssl.  Have you tried cvsupping and
> >retying?  Most of the problems have already been fixed.  If it
> >persists, then please report which port was building when it failed
> >(not instant-server, but one of the other ports it installs)
> >
> >Kris
> >

> Kris,
> Rereading my post, I should have said Postfix instead of instant-server.
> Sorry.
> Instant-server pulls in Postfix.  The problem also shows up if I try to
> build just Postfix.
>
> Can I clarify "cvsupping and retrying"?  My understanding is crypto is
> one of the FreeBSD distribution pieces.  You also mentioned openssl.
> Are you indicating I should cvsup and remake world/kernel or I should be
> looking at openssl?

cvsup the ports collection and retry the port build.  Since you don't
have libdes, you have a fresh installation of 4.x from within the last
couple of weeks (older systems have libdes, which was included with
the old openssl for compatibility).  Most of the ports have been
corrected already to not look for libdes.

Kris