Could some kind soul give me a pointer on how to solve a very perplexing
problem?

I've got a 4.7 STABLE machine that Galeon started crashing (core dumps on
startup) about 3 weeks ago.

Since then I've cvsup'd and made world 3 times, and did portupgrade each
time. Today I deleted the Galeon port and rebuilt it, delete .galeon, and
.mozilla directories in my home directory.

I was then able to get Galeon to run the initial configuration tool, but as
soon as it tried to start up, it crashed!

Pleas, pleas can someone help me get this working? What should I try next?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin