Tim Judd wrote:
I think project evil (ndis) requires a specific driver version, such as the
WinXP drivers versus the Vista or 2000 or anything else.

What drivers did you use?  Any other drivers available on the manufacturer
website?

If you're not using XP, I recall reading that XP is the preferred driver for
the recent project evil versions.

--TJ

Sorry about the delay replying, I've been away.

In the meantime I've tried the three possible drivers (XP, NT and an unlabelled one). I've also installed a recent 8-current snapshot, updated to latest source and built world, and tried the XP driver. Still get interrupt storms everywhere, also a panic (I think) in 8-current.

Should I give up or are there other things to try?

Thanks

Chris