Kjell wrote:
I have a gateway (sexy.la3sg.net) connected to my ISP through a ADSL line. On my LAN I have a workstation (tina.la3sg.net) I would like to set up sendmail so that external mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] arrives at user sexy on sexy.la3sg.net, and mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ends up at user tina on box tina.la3sg.net

What works: External mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ends up at user sexy.

What does not work: External mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] are all returned to sender with a message from my ISPs mailer-daemon saying that
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host sexy.la3sg.net[217.13.29.172] said: 550 5.7.1
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

My config files contains:

/etc/mail/access
217.13.29.172                   RELAY
192.168.1                       RELAY
mail.broadpark.no               OK

/etc/mail/local-host.names
la3sg.net
sexy.la3sg.net
tina.la3sg.net

/etc/mail/virtusertable
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@la3sg.net                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What am I missing?
Kjell

The name of the config file should be /etc/mail/local-host-names, not /etc/mail/local-host.names