On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 09:42:05AM -0400, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
>    Another problem may be as follows :
>    I am living an area nearby to industrial factories .
>    When they are started or stopped . they are causing important
>    fluctuation in my home current in such a way that even uninterruptible
>    power supplies are becoming not able to balance their effects .
>    Such an effect may be present in your area . In that hour regularly
>    such a system may start and cause a current fluctuation that it may
>    boot your computer(s) .

That might explain the initial surge (UPSes are indeed in effect in
this office), but it won't explain the panics themselves, since they
clearly occur relative to boot time, not to real time.

--
Doug Lee                 d...@dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug....@ssbbartgroup.com   http://www.ssbbartgroup.com