I bought my macbook alum while on vacation in Dubai.. when I bought the macbook, it had an arabic/english keyboard, it wasn't a problem.. figured out which button is the "return/enter" "shift" etc.. When trying to install freebsd on macbook, using sysinstall, I keep having "wrong key input" .. like the whole key was reassigned.

For example, pressed "X" to try and exit the installation but It opened up a different menu, tried to press "C" to go to the Config part of the sysinstall, but it exit the installation.

.. how do I fix it?

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,