Hi,

Wojciech Puchar wrote:

That is, I have a PS2 and want to be able to control it via my laptop. This would amount to connecting a USB cable between my PS2 and my laptop, and getting the PS2 to detect it as a joystick with the right identifier string, and being able to send button presses etc via my laptop to the PS2.

PC USB controllers has only host mode, not device mode, so the answer is no.

Ok, that's a clear answer. Are there any alternatives? For example a PCI expansion card that does USB device mode and is programmable? Might be difficult to get working under FreeBSD though maybe?

Regards,
Sebastiaan