We use ATT dns and were having probs resolving some domains this morning. I
think they have it fixed now.  Maybe related. Maybe not....

----- Original Message -----
From: owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org <owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org>
To: Bob Johnson <fbsdli...@gmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Wed May 27 10:33:01 2009
Subject: Re: something broke last night. www.freebsd.org offline?

looks up now.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."