On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 05:49:50PM -0600, Mike Loiterman wrote:

> Just applied the patch to /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/src
>
> I'm running sendmail 8.11.6
>

> 1.  Is this the correct location for the patch?
> 2.  Do I need to do a `make world' or can I just do a make install from with the
> /usr/src/contrib/sendmail directory and restart sendmail?
>
> Thanks...

I'm also running 8.11.6.  I installed the correct patch from sendmail.org
but haven't figured out how to get it to compile.  The README says:

!! DO NOT USE MAKE !!  in this directory to compile sendmail --
*********************  instead, use the "Build" script located in
the sendmail directory.

However, there is no "Build" script.

Now what?