I would like to use TightVNC Viewer in fullscreen mode on Fluxbox on one
of my workspaces to monitor my Windows computer. However, once I start
up TightVNC viewer in fullscreen, I cannot figure out how to change to a
different workspace, since all commands are being sent to the Windows
machine instead of my X11 desktop. So, essentially, once I've started
the viewer in fullscreen, I am locked into that workspace until I
somehow kill the vncviewer process.

Does anyone have any idea how to change workspace from within a
fullscreen TightVNC session? I'd really love to figure out how to do
this.

Thanks,
--
Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>