On Thu 28 May 2009 at 13:16:28 PDT Chad Perrin wrote:
It's usually on topic.  It gets off-topic more often when W. Puchar
chips in, though.

Only because some people can't resist the temptation to chide him for
not saying the "right" things in the "right" way.

Really.  In every case I've seen where one of these flamewars has
erupted, it's because someone took it upon himself to make a personal
attack in response to something Wojciech said.

Maybe he is just trolling -- saying provocative things in order to get
people to make that kind of response.  But even if he is, the people who
criticize him are just as responsible for these lengthy threads.
Probably more, in my opinion.

Kill this thread now. Please. And next time, show some restraint.
(That my last two cents.  I don't have any more,)