I have the package for openoffice 3.2m49 for the FreeBSD 7.2/amd64
available for the languages EN and pt_BR in UTF-8, with
full support for cups.

If you are interested, I can upload the package (120Mb) in the
tinderbox.

I think it is interesting for the FreeBSD community, as
with this port, FreeBSD is much ahead then the Linux office package

I don't understand why it's ahead, or behind or whatever.
Just good you made read to use openoffice binary package.

Those who needs openoffice program will say thanks. Those who rarely needs
openoffice will say too - including me. thanks!