just added option to pay by instalments

The original poster several days ago suggested installments.  His original post
suggested $50-$100/month.  That is $600-$1200/year.  You repeatedly said that he
would need to "add two zeros".  Adding "two zeros" would be $60,000 -
$120,000/year.

Yes - i missed this "monthly" and sorry for this.

Instead of the original poster's range of $50-$100/month, the minimum amount
needed
for a link is $417/month.  A modest increase over what the original poster
suggested,
not 100 times what the original poster suggested as you repeatedly stated.

It would be very nice for people to just say about this at the beginning.

All i suggested was that 5-10 thousands are needed to get real advert on main site, which i repeated lots of times. Finally it was confirmed!

Wouldn't be much easier to just tell this instead of flamewars, attacks and using me to relieve one's personal mental problems?

Not for me, as i don't care about such kind of answers, but for everyone else reading this?

Or - completete nonsense - talking about lost opportunity of sponsoring.

Do you really mean i have enough power to just dumb any sponsors (potential, not "potential") by writing a post on public mailing list?

Even at first post i wrote that i'm not FreeBSD owners and they will decide.

Maybe if i would be the man that gives 50000$ PER YEAR i would have such a power. But i rather think not.