On Wednesday 03 June 2009 18:34:28 Erik Norgaard wrote:

> Of course, some condition that causes a proces to exit unexpectedly
> ought to give a clearer log message, and it shouldn't keep retrying, for
> that you might consider sending a bug report to the developers.

That's exactly what I meant. Even if it's your own fault, you might not know
this (a chmod -RL boldly going where no one has gone before) and you will only
notice when someone tries to use the service. If 200 people start using the
service, it will be too late for your machine and your ssh session.
--
Mel