donor"==real spammer.

I don't see why I should accept that order. You have no supporters of
your rude and outlandish behavior, and you get worse with each

all your opinions

criticism. You do not represent FreeBSD, the FreeBSD foundation, or the
freebsd-questions mailing list. You can have whatever ridiculous
opinions you want, and I and others can rebut them to our heart's
content, but do not presume that you have some right or privilege to
tell anyone on this list to "shut up" and "stop posting". Thank you.

I replied to you privately, and you said about stopping that thread.

Yet - you forwarded this on public.