Dave wrote:
Hello,
        I'm seeing this message repeating in my logs from ssh. I'm running a
7.2 system, no patches, with ssh installed from ports. Suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.

Jun  4 13:08:06 <ssh-server> ssh: gethostby*.getanswer: asked for
"NetworkMachineName IN AAAA", got type "A"

sshd queried the DNS for an IPv6 address but was returned an IPv4 address.
Someone's DNS is misconfigured.  sshd(8) is running perfectly well.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3
                                                 Kent, CT11 9PW