My question is concerning sponsoring the FreeBSD project and ZFS
development in particular. I know I am just a relatively poor person
so I can't contribute much (maybe on the order of 20-30 euro a month),

donati...@freebsd.org

and of course you may sponsor it too by improving ZFS code, or maybe - making some better FS.

but I keep seeing FreeBSD core team members keep mentioning "we value
donations of all sizes", so what the hell :) Anyways, in the past I
have directed my donations to The FreeBSD Foundation, if I want to
ensure that as much of my money as possible goes directly to benefit
the development of ZFS support on FreeBSD, should I continue donating

just tell them about it.