Maybe some of you have already heard about Intels product change and early EOL of various newly introduced Core-i7 CPUs like i7-940 and i7-965. I was wondering if Intel isn't also changing XEON products to adjust clock speed and replace XEON W3540 with XEON W3550 and XEON W3570 with, say, XEON W3580. Some rumors have it that those XEON CPUs are underway. Well, I want to build a single-socket-server with this XEON CPU type, so due to Intels 'closed' politics maybe one of yours does wants to share some secrets.

Thanks in advance.

Please reply also to my eMail since I do not subscribe the list.

Regards,
Oliver