Michael Powell skrev:
Leslie Jensen wrote:

[snip]
I tried that as well, same error unfortunately

mount -t udf /dev/acd0 /cdrom
mount_udf: /dev/acd0: Invalid argument

So is this a new MS filesystem that no one but Vista users can read? I'm
afraid we'll properly see more of these problems unless support is added
to the mount command.

Try kldload udf.ko prior to the mount attempt. Check and see if it auto-
loaded udf_iconv.ko as it should. If that one isn't present in kldstat load it too.

Don't really know if the particular UDF spec/format that FreeBSD supports is the same as Vista. No Vista here to try.

-Mike

udf.ko was already loaded. I loaded udf_iconv.ko but it didn't get any better.
/