Steve Bertrand wrote: > Hey all, > > I've been migrating all of my projects from CVS to SVN (starting over > from the beginning). > > All of the projects in question are Perl modules.
[..snip..] > Any guidance to fix the version numbering (especially to fix the FreeBSD > package db) to make it automagic again, is very welcome: Well, it took longer than I had hoped/expected, but I've finally got my version automatic again. For the archives: # cd project_dir # svn propset svn:keywords "Revision" ...and: %svn diff -r56 EagleUser.pm ... -$VERSION = sprintf "%d.%03d", q$Revision: 1.9 $ =~ /: (\d+)\.(\d+)/; +$VERSION = sprintf "%d", q$Revision$ =~ /(\d+)/; It took me quite a while to get that change right. Many of the examples on the 'net did not have the sprintf(), which resulted in $VERSION == 1 no matter what. Once I did the next commit, the current revision was inserted into 'Revision'. ...now, my desired result: %pkg_version -v | grep Eagle bsdpan-EagleUser-73 Cheers and thanks! Steve
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature