On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 15:24 US/Mountain, Mike Meyer wrote:

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 14:55 US/Mountain, Mike Meyer wrote:
Okay, should I be able to have an "a" and an "e" that overlap?
Disklabel doesn't seem to want to let me do this.

Yes, you should, but apparently someone decided not to allow that. Personally, that strikes me as a being bogus, but fixing it requires hacking disklabel.

yeah, not very interesting at this particular moment :-) Back in my ultrix days I remember we could overlap things and that was something we had to watch for by hand...

Try booting the fixit cdrom, and doing the disklabel to chagne e to a without mounting e.

ok, I will see if I can scare up a CDrom drive :-)

thanks
Chad

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message