Hi Kris,

Do we need to recompile the kernel with "options CODA" and preload the
module by changing /boot/loader.conf in FBSD R5?

BTW, although it is off topics, what is the different between loading
vinum from module than starting it from rc.conf? I was trying to map my
root disk to a vinum subdisk but failed. I don't want to change it now. I
suspect that it would have worked if I loaded the vinum module rather than
started vinum from rc.conf.

---
Lou