I used SystemImager for Linux installs, and I was curious about doing
something similar for FreeBSD.

By chance, I ran across this today, and now I am very excited about trying
it out.

farbot port

http://code.google.com/p/farbot/

-jgh

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:01:42AM +0000, Martin Thomas thus spake:

Hello list,

I'd like to install FreeBSD on a number of machines, automatically and unattended over Ethernet via PXE. I'm quite familiar with FAI, which does a great job for Debian, and I'd like to know whether there is something similar for FreeBSD too. So far I only found a guide for jumpstart.
Does anybody has experience with that matter and can provide some tools.

Martin