I recently upgraded my ports tree which included the python update. Everything went smoothly(except that openchrome on amd64 requires a hand patch), but now portell won't run. I can create a database, but all I get otherwise is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/portell", line 93, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/bin/portell", line 73, in main
    if d.has_key(portname):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/shelve.py", line 107, in has_key
    return key in self.dict
TypeError: argument of type 'bsddb.bsddb' is not iterable

I've tried reinstalling python26 and portell, as well as seeing if a missing dependency of databases/py-bsddb was the cause to no avail. I haven't found anyone else having this error, so I'm not sure how to fix it. Has anyone else had this happen and know how to fix it?