Whenever I run portmaster -a it fails with several ports : The message I get is that someway cups interferes and the here it is : pkg_info: package cups-base-1.3.10_2 has no origin recorded

If I use portmaster on single ports those who do not have any printing ability ( no cups dependancy I guess ? ) will function as expected, but not scribus etc.

If I try to delete, reinstall or install cups I get the same message quickly and the process is halted with error code 1 as usual..

Is there anyone who can see what I have done wrong on the system ?
I have thought of manually removing the cups files in var in hope to be able to reinstall but I do not know what I am doing so it would be a shot in the dark.....

I will provide system output if needed.

Blessed be
Kenneth Hatteland