I'm trying to compile something and I'm getting these lines while I'm
doing ./configure

checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no

I went and even recompiled libtool

# ./configure | grep -i share
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the f77 linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the f77 linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
#

yet still same thing with my other program, it wont compile shared libraries...

--
http://alexus.org/