Manolis Kiagias wrote:
ras wrote:
Manolis Kiagias wrote:

Hey all,

Continuing the effort in producing custom FreeBSD builds, I am pleased
to announce a GNOME-based one.

hi, is this like a normal freebsd install + gnome, or OS with custom
system setup, automatic updates and such? (either is fine, not
complaining, just curious before i dl)

Yes, like standard FreeBSD disc, sysinstall and all. The only
differences are a) the selection of packages (different - more recent
versions)  b) the base system is 7.2-RELEASE-p2

thanks. meanwhile i read some info on the site and got the general idea.
i am thinking this will be very handy for installing fbsd on my netbook, compaq mini.