Hi,

I have installed Google Earth via ports but cannot get it to run. If i run
it from console, i get this:

> googleearth
./googleearth-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libgthread-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I have searched for the library it says it cannot find. It is located in
/usr/local/lib; /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0

LD_LIBRARY_PATH has that path in its entry. Is there something I am missing.
Anybody managed to get it to work?

Regards,

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.