My name is Stefan Walker. I am trying to develop some referral partners in your
region and wanted to see if you would be interested in teaming up with me and
Speakeasy. We offer a very nice residual commission of 14%. I have included
information about our program.

FYI- Attached is an overview on the Speakeasy Partner Opportunity

Deliver market-leading telecommunications services to your clients.

Help your business customers reduce their telecom costs while enjoying the many
benefits of advanced voice and data features.

Earn generous commissions from Speakeasy for sales or referrals of broadband
and voice services.

Speakeasy Partners will receive residual amount of 14% for the life of the
contract plus 114% of the one months recurring revenue(MRC).

Speakeasy is reaching out to businesses like yours to offer partner
opportunities. Please contact me to schedule a conference call to go over the
details.

FYI- Attached is an overview on the Speakeasy Partner Opportunity

Who is Speakeasy?
Speakeasy is one of the largest, independent nationwide providers of broadband
voice, data, and hosting solutions focused on the needs of small business.
Speakeasy offers a range of innovative services including VoIP, T1, OneLink
DSL, Managed Hosting, Colocation, and multiple business-grade connectivity
options.

How long has Speakeasy been in business? Speakeasy has been in business since
1994.

Where is Speakeasy located?
Speakeasy's corporate Headquarters in based in Seattle, WA with satellite
offices in Cupertino, CA, Vienna, VA (NEW) and Dallas, TX.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!!!

Stefan A. Walker
Senior Account Executive

Speakeasy
Direct > 703-819-8551* Fax > 703-288-0325
Email > stefan.wal...@hq.speakeasy.net<mailto:stefan.wal...@hq.speakeasy.net>
* Web > www.speakeasy.net

Voice * Data * Managed Services