Hi Victor,

> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /lib/libc.so.7: Undefined symbol "_nsdispatch"
> Specifically this is thrown when trying to login (after entering login name)
> on the console, ssh, ftp.
> This is also thrown for "fetch"or for "ls -l" (plain ls works).

>From the error message and from the diagnostic of ls working without
the -l, I would think it has something to do with nss/nsswitch, the
part that manage username, uid, gid and passwords.

Hence problem with connection (ssh, ftp) mail (it needs to know the
username) and even portupgrade that often need to check if a specific
user exists for a specific port.

Good luck,

Olivier