In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Cliff Hazell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
> I have resently bought a TV tuner/Capture and FM tuner card, would be really
> great if I could get this working under BSD.
> the windows software that came with it is rather lame.
> drivers are not a problem I think I have that working.
> what software is there that I should be using ?

Depends on what drivers you have working. Personally, I use the fxtv
port with mine. If it's an ATI card, there's software available on
sourceforge, but I've never tried it because I don't have the drivers
working.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://www.mired.org/consulting.html