Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 07:53:58PM +0200, Frank Steinborn wrote:
> > Chad Perrin wrote:

> > > Isn't there some way to get it using CVS or Subversion?  I can't imagine
> > > how a standard module would just be *missing*.
> >
> > Me neither. You can do the following:
> >
> > cd /usr/src/sys/modules/sem && make install clean
>
> Actually, right after that last email of mine, I tracked down sem in src,
> and built it.  Then:
>
>     # kldload sem
>
>     # kldstat -v|grep sem.ko
>     14    1 0xc621c000 4000     sem.ko
>
>     > firefox3
>     Fatal error 'Recurse on a private mutex.' at line 986 in file
>     /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 2)
>     Abort trap

Ok, now this seems to be a problem with libpthread-stuff. The problem
only exists in 6.x. Sorry that I did not mention that earlier, but it
just crossed my mind right now... However, someone is working at it.
He also mentions some workarounds you could try.

Please read the thread "www/firefox35 coredumps every time at startup"
on po...@.

Frank