On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:12:35AM +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any MS Project (mpp) file viewer which runs on FreeBSD? Thx
>
>       matthias

My company uses Steelray Viewer at the office; to my great surprise there is a
Linux version available, which makes me think it might run on FreeBSD.  There's
a trial version you can use to determine compatibility.  For what it's worth,
the product works well - they license the tech from Microsoft so they have full
access to the specification.  But it is not free-as-in-beer.
--
http://www.therandymon.com