take a look at http://mailtools.anomy.net/sanitizer.html
u need to have perl and some additional CPAN modules on ur system
MIME::Base64
MIME::QuotedPrint

Ed.

Quoting Lucas Holt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Is there a way to remove file attachments from messages selectively?
> Specifically I want to delete .exe, .scr, and .bat files as they enter
> the mail server.
>
> I am using sendmail-sasl from the freebsd ports collection.  I also have
> procmail installed.
>
> I looked at mime-defang, but it won't compile correctly. (ports or by
> source)

Edmond Baroud
UNIX Systems Admin             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fingerprint  140F 5FD5 3FDD 45D9 226D  9602 8C3D EAFB 4E19 BEF9
"UNIX is very user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are."